1. PREVIOUS INFORMATION
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU informs that it is the owner of the website http://www.ceu.es. In accordance with the requirements of article 10 of the aforementioned Law, FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU informs of the following data:
The owner of this website is FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU, with CIF G28423275 and registered office at C/ ISAAC PERAL Nº 58 28040 MADRID, registered in the Registry of Foundations of the Ministry of Education with registry number 60. The e-mail address for contact with the entity is: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. PURPOSE OF THE WEBSITE
The purpose of this website is to publicise the services offered by FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU, as well as to reserve a space between the student/parent or guardian and the entity in order to be able to use its resources. All the spaces on the website are available for consultation and use, the content of which is in accordance with the activities of the website in which you are browsing.
The User is responsible for reading these conditions of use and accepts them as accepted if he/she continues browsing and is obliged to comply with them. We recommend that you read the following points carefully.
3.1. System of responsibilities
Browsing, access and use of the web space, as well as the spaces enabled for interaction between the User and the entity, such as blogs and social networks, (from now on website), of FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU confers the condition of User, and therefore the User accepts, from browsing all the web content of FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU, all the conditions of use established here without prejudice to the application of the corresponding regulations of obligatory legal compliance as the case may be.
The FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU website provides a wide range of information, services and data. The user assumes responsibility for the correct use of the website. This responsibility extends to:
- The truthfulness and legality of the information provided by the User in the forms provided by FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU for access to certain content or services offered by the website. The use of the information, services and data offered by FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU without being contrary to the present conditions, the law, morality or public order, or that in any other way could damage the rights of third parties or the functioning of the website.
3.2. User obligations
Los Usuarios se obligan a usar los contenidos del sitio web de forma diligente, correcta y lícita y, en particular, se comprometen a abstenerse de:
- Users undertake to use the contents of the website in a diligent, correct and lawful manner and, in particular, undertake to refrain from. Reproducing or copying, distributing, allowing public access through any form of public communication, transforming or modifying the contents, unless they have the authorisation of the holder of the corresponding rights or this is legally permitted;
- Delete, evade or manipulate the copyright and other data identifying the rights of FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU or its owners incorporated into the content, as well as the technical protection devices, digital fingerprints or any other information mechanisms that may be included in the content;
- Use the contents and, in particular, information of any kind obtained through the website or services to send advertising, communications for the purposes of direct sales or any other commercial purpose, unsolicited messages addressed to a number of people regardless of their purpose, as well as to refrain from marketing or disclosing this information in any way.
FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU, reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the website http://www.ceu.es, at any time to Users whose behaviour does not conform to that established in the conditions of use or to any applicable law, whose browsing implies a risk for the website or for Users, or is established by judicial order.
Likewise, it will pursue the breach of the above conditions as well as any improper use of the contents presented on its website, exercising all civil and criminal actions to which it may be entitled by law.
4.1. Responsibility for the website
FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU does not guarantee the continuity, availability and usefulness of the website, its services and content. For this reason, it is not responsible for possible damages of any nature that may be derived by users. This is without prejudice to the provisions of these conditions of use:
4.2. Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility for the contents of the website:
FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the computer system of the Users or in the electronic documents or files stored in it.
FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU does not guarantee the legality, reliability, truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the content.
Therefore, FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU is not responsible for possible damages of any nature that may be derived for Users, for possible technical deficiencies, for alterations in the service that may occur due to failures in the electrical network, in the data connection network and/or in the server.
5. POLICY ON LINKS AND EXEMPTIONS FROM LIABILITY
5.1. Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility for services and content hosted outside the websit:
FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU is not responsible for damages of any nature, which may be derived for Users from the content of websites which the User may access through links established on its website.
The website places or may place at the disposal of Users technical linking devices (such as, among others, links, banners, buttons), directories and search tools that allow Users to access websites belonging to and/or managed by third parties. The installation of these links, directories and search tools on the website has the sole purpose of facilitating Users' search for and access to information available on the Internet. FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU does not offer or market the products and services available on these linked sites by itself or through third parties. Likewise, it does not guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, veracity, validity or legality of sites outside its property that can be accessed through links.
FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU declares that under no circumstances will it examine or exercise any type of control over the content of other websites, nor does it approve, monitor or make its own the products and services, content, information, data, files and any type of material existing in the aforementioned linked sites. Users, therefore, should exercise extreme caution in the evaluation and use of the services, information, data, files, products and any kind of material on these sites.
FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU does not guarantee or assume any type of responsibility for damages of any kind that may be due to:
- The functioning, availability, accessibility or continuity of the linked sites.
- The maintenance of the services, information, data, files, products and any kind of material existing on the linked sites.
- The provision or transmission of the services, information, data, files, products and any kind of material on the linked sites.
- The quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the services, information, data, files, products and any kind of material existing on the linked sites, in the same terms and with the same scope as provided in general condition 9.2 with respect to the contents and services provided by third parties through the page.
- Inappropriate use, contrary to the law, morality, good customs or public order, that the user may make of the linked sites.
FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures to avoid any damage to users of its website that may arise from browsing its website. Consequently, FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU is not responsible, in any case, for any possible damage that the User may suffer while surfing the Internet.
FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU reserves the right to make any modifications it deems appropriate, without prior notice, to the content of its website, both with regard to the content of the website and the conditions of use of the same. Said modifications may be made through its website by any legally admissible means and will be of obligatory compliance during the time they are published on the website and until they are validly modified by subsequent modifications.
7. DATA PROTECTION
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, we inform you that your data will be processed under the responsibility of FUSP-CEU in order to respond to your request for information, as well as to keep you informed about initiatives and events that may be of interest to you in the educational field or that help us to better understand your training needs. We also inform you that we plan to create profiles, in order to know the products or services that may suit you best, as well as the best way to communicate them to you, according to your preferences or habits shown, and which are offered by our foundation or entities linked to it (*).
FUSP-CEU informs that the indicated treatments are legitimised by the existence of the consent given by the interested parties or, where appropriate, by their legal representatives.
Likewise, FUSP-CEU informs you that the data will be kept for the duration of the consent given by you, with the exception of those cases in which we are legally obliged to keep them.
FUSP-CEU informs that it will proceed to process the data in a lawful, loyal, transparent, adequate, pertinent, limited, exact and updated manner. That is why FUSP-CEU undertakes to adopt all reasonable measures to ensure that the data is deleted or rectified without delay when it is inaccurate.
We inform you that the communication of your personal data by FUSP-CEU to Foundations, Institutions and Centres, dependent on or linked to the CEU (*) is foreseen, for their own management purposes, as well as to keep you informed of the activities and projects they carry out. We inform you that no international transfer of data is foreseen.
In accordance with the rights conferred by current data protection regulations, you may contact the competent Control Authority to present the claim you consider appropriate, and you may also exercise your rights of access, rectification, limitation of processing, suppression, portability and opposition to the processing of your personal data as well as the withdrawal of the consent given for the processing thereof, by sending your request to the FUSP-CEU address c/Tutor 35 (Madrid), or by e-mail to email@example.com.
In relation to the rights of access, rectification, limitation of processing, erasure, portability and opposition to processing, which may be exercised by you before FUSP-CEU, in accordance with Chapter III of the RGPD, you should bear in mind the following aspects:
- Right of Access: this is the user's right to obtain information about their specific personal data whose processing has been or will be carried out by FUSP-CEU, as well as the information available about the origin of said data and the communications made or planned for said data.
- Right of rectification: this is the right of the data subject to have any data that proves to be inaccurate or incomplete modified. This can only be satisfied in relation to information that is under the control of FUSP-CEU (for example, deleting comments published on the page itself, or images or web content containing the user's personal data).
- Right to the Limitation of processing: this is the right to limit the purposes of the processing originally foreseen by the data controller.
- Right of Deletion: this is the right to delete the user's personal data, with the exception of the provisions of the GDPR itself or other applicable regulations that determine the obligatory nature of the conservation of the same, in time and form.
- Right of portability: this is the right to receive from FUSP-CEU the personal data provided by the user, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller.
- Right of Opposition: this is the user's right to prevent the processing of his/her personal data or to stop the processing thereof by FUSP-CEU.
In order to exercise any of the rights described above, the following requirements must be met.
- By sending a letter to the following address: c/Tutor 35 (Madrid) or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The letter sent by the owner of the data requesting the exercise must comply with the following legal requirements:
- Name, surname(s) of the data subject and a copy of the National Identity Document (DNI). In the exceptional cases in which representation is admitted, the identification by the same means of the person representing the data subject will also be necessary, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be substituted provided that the identity is accredited by any other legally valid means.
- Request in which the application is made (exercise requested or information to which access is sought). If you do not refer to a specific file, you will be provided with all the information held on your personal data. If you request information on a specific file, only the information on this file. If you request information relating to a third party, it will never be provided. If you request it by telephone, you will be instructed to do so in writing and you will be informed of how to do so and the address to which you should send it. You will never be given information over the telephone.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the applicant
- Documents accrediting the request being made.
- The interested party must use any means that allows accreditation of the sending and receipt of the request.
FUSP-CEU has appointed a Data Protection Delegate ("DPD"), responsible for ensuring compliance with data protection regulations in the processing carried out by our institution. You can contact the DPD to ask any questions, exercise your rights or send your suggestions, by e-mail: email@example.com
FUSP-CEU will be responsible for the processing of the data entered in the forms on the website and will also be responsible for adopting the necessary technical and organisational measures, according to the risk involved in the processing carried out in relation to the data collected, as established in the data protection regulations, aimed at guaranteeing the security of personal data and avoiding its alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access.
8. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU, by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its web page, as well as of the elements contained therein (including, but not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, brands or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programmes necessary for its functioning, access and use, etc.), owned by FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU. They are, therefore, works protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, being applicable to them both Spanish and Community regulations in this field, as well as international treaties relating to the matter and signed by Spain.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, are expressly prohibited without the authorisation of FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU.
The User undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU. They may view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of their computer or any other physical medium as long as it is solely and exclusively for their personal and private use. The User must abstain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system installed on the pages of FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU.
9. LEGAL ACTIONS, APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN PABLO CEU also reserves the right to take any civil or criminal action it deems appropriate for the improper use of its website and content, or for non-compliance with the present conditions.
The relationship between the User and the provider shall be governed by the regulations in force and applicable in Spanish territory. Should any dispute arise in relation to the interpretation and application of these conditions of use, the parties may submit their disputes to arbitration or go to the ordinary jurisdiction, submitting themselves to the judges and courts of the city of Madrid.
Some of the images used on this website are attributed to Freepik.com